Was laid out in November of 1903. The owners of land hired William H Johnson to market and sell the lots. Mr. Johnson was also selling the lots of Pickwick Place at that time, so he would often market them together. The sub-division is located south of Grand and north of Catalpa bound by Delaware on the east and Fremont on the west. The lots were larger then Pickwick Place and so larger grander homes were constructed. The subdivision also includes Home Place (1912) – where a children’s home once stood at Grand and Pickwick, Levey-Dogrell (1917), Nathan Franks (1902) and Reed’s Addition (1914). This area is still highly sought after especially the homes on Pickwick, as the street is wider to accommodate the streetcar line. It is close to MSU, Phelps Grove Park, Delaware & Rountree Schools, Mercy Hospital and Downtown Springfield.